Making course on Udemy suggested topic

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making course on Udemy suggested topic

I am passionate about jewelry making and teaching others how to make jewelry. I started a YouTube channel to teach others how to make jewelry. Today only I thought to make a course on Udemy. After doing topic research I found that Udemy is saying that there is high market demand and low volume of courses on topic “Jewelry Wire Wrapping” . So thinking to make course in this topic . But don’t know from where to start . So overwhelmed and confused…

6 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Shanazparvi401 

Welcome to our community! We are happy to have you here.

You can check this link to our teaching center which includes several helpful resources that will guide you to create your first course. Additionally, you can take a look at various course creation articles here: https://teach.udemy.com/course-creation/

You can also enroll for free in the official Udemy course on how to create a course in Udemy

Hope to hear about your experience creating your first course soon!

kindest regards,

Leonor

Udemy Community team

Be precise regarding your title.Think in which main udemy title your topic falls then subhead this topic with main udemy topic.

Can you please explain little bit because I didn’t get you properly.

Dear you can make big title as Marketing or  any inspirational main topic domains on udemy searched famous course domain names  and subtitle with your jewellary topics..

I posted another question on topic. Can you please answer that and help me 

I already replied.Can you please clearly explain it

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors