Market Insight in Other Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Market Insight in Other Languages

Hello, 

I have a couple of questions about creating courses in other languages - specifically Arabic. 

My Questions: 

1- I tried to look up topics on Market Insight but I was not able to.  Is Market Insight only for English courses? 

2- I am trying to gauge the number of Arabic users on Udemy.  How do I figure this out?  It seems like there is very little traction in Arabic on Udemy.  How can I confirm that?

Cheers, 

Aws

2 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AwsAmro408

How are you doing?😊 It's great you want to learn more about the course demand with our marketplace insights tool. That's the best way to start! 

I'm happy to provide additional information here: 

1) When you look for specific keywords at our marketplace insights tool, you have the opportunity to filter by language (screenshot below). Please keep in mind that if we don’t have enough data for a particular language, we won’t show that language’s filter. This might be the case with Arabic courses. What you can try is to rephrase your course topic or use one of our suggested topics. 

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 16.44.45.png

2) I understand that you would like to learn more about our Udemy students demographics, but unfortunately, we don't have any detailed information here. I'm sorry! 

Please let us know if you have additional questions about teaching on Udemy. We are always happy to help. 

I wish you a great week!

Thank you very much! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors