Maximum duration limit

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum duration limit

Hello everyone. I'm starting my experience as a teacher on Udemy: I'd like to teach photographic post-production, but I think my course will last several hours.
So, I'm wondering if there is a duration limit of the course - I know there is a minimum duration, but there are non specifications about a maximum duration.

I really hope there is no duration limit or I'll be in serious troubles.

Thanks to everyone and have a great day

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Effe One of the requirements is to have a course duration of 30 mins that contains at least 5 lectures. But there're courses on the platform that are much longer than that 30 hours, 16 hours and etc. It all depends on what you want to offer and how you want to value your course, the price you set for your course. You can also take a look at similar courses on the platform to get an idea.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Perhaps your one large course could be broken into several smaller sections to suit specific problems?

I had several doubts about this, wether to create several courses or a complete bigger one.
At the end, I decided to create just one course, because as a student I do not like courses created for solving just one problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors