Medical Science and Pharmaceutical Technology

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Science and Pharmaceutical Technology

Go to solution

Hello everyone,

I am Shaileyee Das from India. I have done my Ph.D. in Nanomedicine. I  am new to Udemy and wish to help students and instructors understand my subjects in Medical Science, like Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, and so on in a simpler way. I have teaching experience of more than 10 years. 

Please feel free to share your views and ideas, and give your 2 cents. I would be glad to receive advice from experimented online instructors. Feel free to answer me, I will answer back as soon as I can.

I hope all is going fine for you at end of the year.

Best regards, 

Shaileyee Das

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi Shaileyee,

These topics are in great demand on udemy.

Try to narrow down your choices, before making a course.

You mention biochemistry and microbiology. Try to create an introductory course in these areas, and then learn the process of making course sections and lectures. Also, it's a good idea to make quizzes after each section, so that students have a more interactive experience.

Some topic ideas that might help you:

- Nanofoods 

- General chemistry 

- Nanotechnology

Hope this helps.

Marco.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

That's great.

With immunity, diet and nutrition, also try to focus on real-world case studies and examples. This will provide your audience with some context.

Try not to make the course too science-oriented; also focus on interactivity.

You too, take care.

Marco

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Shaileyee,

These topics are in great demand on udemy.

Try to narrow down your choices, before making a course.

You mention biochemistry and microbiology. Try to create an introductory course in these areas, and then learn the process of making course sections and lectures. Also, it's a good idea to make quizzes after each section, so that students have a more interactive experience.

Some topic ideas that might help you:

- Nanofoods 

- General chemistry 

- Nanotechnology

Hope this helps.

Marco.

Go to solution

Hi Marco,

It's glad that you replied to my post. Your suggestions will be very helpful to me in future course preparations. I made my first course on Immunity, diet, and nutrition. 

I hope all is going fine for you at end of the year.

Best regards, 

Shaileyee Das

Go to solution

That's great.

With immunity, diet and nutrition, also try to focus on real-world case studies and examples. This will provide your audience with some context.

Try not to make the course too science-oriented; also focus on interactivity.

You too, take care.

Marco

Go to solution

yes, you are right.  I shall try definitely as per your advice.

Take care.

Shaileyee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors