Metallurgy Study

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metallurgy Study

Go to solution

I am going to create a course about Metallurgy study where I will provide real data of Metallurgy field, where course has steel making, steel type, heat treatment and NDT inspection etc information will under course.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi, @PawanSingh648 Welcome to the community, I'm happy to read this! Here is space for instructors to share their ideas about the course creation process, marketing tips, resources for video recording, and more. Feel free to join any conversation.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi, @PawanSingh648 Welcome to the community, I'm happy to read this! Here is space for instructors to share their ideas about the course creation process, marketing tips, resources for video recording, and more. Feel free to join any conversation.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Go to solution

Thank You for comment, i am preparing the course and launching soon please help to upgrade my profile.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @PawanSingh648, Thank you for reaching out and for being a part of the Udemy community.

As a new instructor, having a complete and professional profile is an important factor in attracting potential students. Here are some tips to help you upgrade your profile:

• Profile picture: Choose a clear, high-quality headshot that represents you as an instructor.
  • Bio: Write a short and compelling bio that highlights your expertise and experience.
  • Skills: List your relevant skills. By showcasing your skills, you build trust with your students and establish yourself as a credible and knowledgeable instructor.
  • Link to your website and social media: make sure your students can find you and follow your work outside of Udemy.

For more information, check out the article Instructor Bio: Quality Standards.

If you need additional support, don't hesitate to reach out to the Instructor Support Team. They would be more than happy to assist you.

Good luck with your course launch! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors