Metallurgy Study

Options

I am going to create a course about Metallurgy study where I will provide real data of Metallurgy field, where course has steel making, steel type, heat treatment and NDT inspection etc information will under course.

Comments

• Mafer R
    Mafer R Posts: 560
    Options

Hi, @PawanSingh648
    Welcome to the community, I'm happy to read this! Here is space for instructors to share their ideas about the course creation process, marketing tips, resources for video recording, and more. Feel free to join any conversation.

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

• PawanSingh648
    Options

Thank You for comment, i am preparing the course and launching soon please help to upgrade my profile.

• Bella
    Bella Posts: 3,694
    Options

Hi @PawanSingh648
    , Thank you for reaching out and for being a part of the Udemy community.

As a new instructor, having a complete and professional profile is an important factor in attracting potential students. Here are some tips to help you upgrade your profile:

• Profile picture: Choose a clear, high-quality headshot that represents you as an instructor.
    • Bio: Write a short and compelling bio that highlights your expertise and experience.
    • Skills: List your relevant skills. By showcasing your skills, you build trust with your students and establish yourself as a credible and knowledgeable instructor.
    • Link to your website and social media: make sure your students can find you and follow your work outside of Udemy.

For more information, check out the article Instructor Bio: Quality Standards.

If you need additional support, don't hesitate to reach out to the Instructor Support Team. They would be more than happy to assist you.

Good luck with your course launch!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community