Minium age to be a Udemy Instructor and Parent Conset

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minium age to be a Udemy Instructor and Parent Conset

My son  age 9 has spent great effort to come up with amazing course for the kids coding and that would really instil new lenses for kids want to learn coding. 

I as parent and myself digital coach  would like to give consent as parent to allow him to publish course either in his account or my account linked to this email id 

Please let me know if that's possible?

Thank you in advance and highly appreciate your swift response. 

1 Reply

Hi @SBhatia, those under 18 may use the services only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage. As such, any subject matter-oriented towards young students must be clearly marketed to parents and guardians who will be supervising their learning. Additionally, the course landing page should make it clear that the course is intended for purchase by adults.

That being said, we still recommend that you contact our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com to ensure you have the most up to date information on the policies within the platform.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors