Mistakenly updated the Privacy after waiting 6 days

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mistakenly updated the Privacy after waiting 6 days

Go to solution

Could someone please assist. I have an issue, I have been waiting for 6 business days and mistakenly I updated the privacy on my course and it reset my review date, could someone please help me out, did I loose my spot in the waiting line after waiting all these days? I had no clue it was going to reset the date, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @AdnanKhawaja, any privacy changes made in the course will trigger a re-review process. There's no way to reverse it, I'm afraid. Please keep in mind the community is not an escalation channel and we can't address individual instructor situations. Any questions or concerns about this should be directed to instructorsupport@udemy.com. Thanks!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @AdnanKhawaja, any privacy changes made in the course will trigger a re-review process. There's no way to reverse it, I'm afraid. Please keep in mind the community is not an escalation channel and we can't address individual instructor situations. Any questions or concerns about this should be directed to instructorsupport@udemy.com. Thanks!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors