My First Course is Published. How to market it successfully?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Course is Published. How to market it successfully?

Hello everyone, I am happy to announce that my first Udemy course has been published - "Recursion Masterclass from Beginner to Advance level in C++", where you can learn computer science topic recursion from basic level to advanced level.

Many students struggle to understand recursion, how recursion works and how to think recursively to solve any recursion problem. There are many resources available online to learn recursion but learning recursion in depth is the very difficult part for a beginner, so I have created this course to help beginners master recursion from the basics.

I will appreciate your feedback about the course. This will be of great support for me and a motivation to create new courses.

What are the ways to successfully promote my course?

Thank you!
1 Reply

Hi @Amit Rai Congratulations on your first course!🤗 I'm happy to provide some resources about marketing strategies that can help you promote your course and reach more students: 

Check out this link here to access the Marketing section of our Teaching Center, which has extensive tips and information on how to effectively market and promote your course.

You can also promote your course on social media, you can do this by sharing coupons and referral links. These allow instructors to promote their Udemy courses to students on and off the platform. This article explains course referral links and the different types of coupons instructors can create for their courses.

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors