My course is IN REVIEW after getting approval

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My course is IN REVIEW after getting approval

Hi,

Strangly my course was approved and again resubmitted to IN REVIEW process. I received this message

Hi Laxmi Kant,

Congratulations! 🎉 Your course Complete Data Visualization in Python 2020 has been approved and is now live in the marketplace.

It tooks 8 days to get approval. Will it again gonna take a week to get fresh approval? 

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @LaxmiKant if you have done minor changes to your course, this will go to the review process again, please know the team gets to the requests in the order they receive them, once your request is next you will get an email from the support team.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

@

@ElianaC wrote:

Hi @LaxmiKant if you have done minor changes to your course, this will go to the review process again, please know the team gets to the requests in the order they receive them, once your request is next you will get an email from the support team.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

So again I have to wait for 8 9 days. Doesn't seems fair. 

Hey @LaxmiKant, just to clarify, you can update your course content after the course is live. However, any privacy changes (switching from public to private or vice versa) will trigger a re-review process. Feel free to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com if you need any details about your specific situation.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors