My course is not completed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My course is not completed

Today I received a message from udemy that you have not completed your course, therefore we are not able to verify your account. 

Please guide me on how I can resolve this issue. ? 

I am trying to start my online courses immediately but, it a very complicated task.

3 Replies

Hey @Dhanashri, please reply to the team's email with any questions you have. They're the only ones who know exactly what is missing from your course and how to help you with this.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Are there any specific guidelines to finish the course? I have uploaded  videos and whenever I submit for review, there is a message that your account is not verified. Then I sent a verification email to udemy, I received feedback that your course is not complete? 

WHat should I do ? 

Hey @Dhanashri, we do have our Course Quality Checklist, where we've broken down Udemy's guidelines for the individual components of an ideal Udemy course into two segments: required and recommendedRequired items on the checklist are items that every Udemy course, so, must-haves.  This might give you an idea of what you're missing. 

Download your Course Quality Checklist here.

If this is still not working, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and the team will be happy to help.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors