My course refuses to sell

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My course refuses to sell

Hi All,

I created a one hour 30 minutes course on construction interim valuation and uploaded on udemy about a month ago. My very first course on udemy or any platform at that.  I have not had a single sales since uploading. First there was an error in categorisation  where the course was wrongly categorised under management instead of under engineering or estimating/ quantity surveying.

Please what am I doing wrong.

Ayo

1 Reply
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I think the first issues is your topic. How many people are on Udemy looking for a course on this topic (Measuring % work progress and construction interim valuation) ? 

Second, your first intro video has no sound but with an Excel graphic that jumps around in a way that is not comprehendible, at least to me. That is a turnoff. 

Third, your second video starts with a PPT slide that has much too much text that is not readable.  Check out this course that is very good on presentation skills. It is relevant to your presentation. https://www.udemy.com/course/presentation-skills-course-learn-tips-and-hacks-easy/learn/lecture/1919...

Good luck. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors