My course refuses to sell

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My course refuses to sell

Hi All,

I created a one hour 30 minutes course on construction interim valuation and uploaded on udemy about a month ago. My very first course on udemy or any platform at that.  I have not had a single sales since uploading. First there was an error in categorisation  where the course was wrongly categorised under management instead of under engineering or estimating/ quantity surveying.

Please what am I doing wrong.

Ayo

1 Reply
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

I think the first issues is your topic. How many people are on Udemy looking for a course on this topic (Measuring % work progress and construction interim valuation) ? 

Second, your first intro video has no sound but with an Excel graphic that jumps around in a way that is not comprehendible, at least to me. That is a turnoff. 

Third, your second video starts with a PPT slide that has much too much text that is not readable.  Check out this course that is very good on presentation skills. It is relevant to your presentation. https://www.udemy.com/course/presentation-skills-course-learn-tips-and-hacks-easy/learn/lecture/1919...

Good luck. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!