My courses are gone for NO REASON!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My courses are gone for NO REASON!

Hello guys, 

So I made 2 courses two weeks ago. Everything was fine, people were enrolling, but today when I logged in I got the message "Our course quality review process has been updated since you last submitted your course. Please unpublish and resubmit your course to send it for review.'' and when I click on my course to see what is wrong as nowhere says what the problem is I receive the following message "Sorry, this course is no longer accepting enrollments. If you previously enrolled in this course, please log in to access.". What is the problem and how can I fix it as they don't even say what it is. I want my course online ASAP. 

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ServiceNowC020, thanks for reaching about and bringing this to our attention. I see that our Policy team already contacted you, and they are the correct team to guide you on what could have happened and how to resolve it, but I'm happy to chime in with a few observations. 

I noticed that your courses are still visible on your profile, but their image contains text. This is most likely the reason why you received this notification. You can learn more about this here: Course Image: Quality Standards.

But there could be other reasons, so I highly recommend reaching out to policy@udemy.com and asking them for more information. They will be more than happy to assist you further! 

I hope this helps! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Hello Bella, 

Thanks for the response and feedback. I fixed them or at least I thinks so. Could you please take a look if you have any spare time and let me know what you think about the new look? 

Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors