My courses got banned

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My courses got banned

Dear Team

Could you please help me with why my courses got banned without any information?

Everything was going so smoothly and yesterday, all my 7 courses got banned without any prior notice.

Best Regards

Navidut Tauhid

12 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NavidutTauh054 You will need to reach out to Trust & Safety team so they can provide you with more details about your account at policy@udemy.com

They are not responding to my emails

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @NavidutTauh054, our team should have replied to you now. Thank you for your patience! If you have any other questions, they will be available for you.

Hi Bella can we make course in Hindi Language or it has to be English 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Namita111, you are welcome to create a course in Hindi or any other language! It does not have to be in English. 😊

For information on the languages supported on our website, take a look at this page.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Dear @Bella unfortunately no, I have checked my email and even the spam or junk folder, but didn't get any email from Udemy.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately, the community team is unable to help instructors in this matter. Our Policy team is the right team to contact if you have any questions regarding your content or your account's status. Thank you for your understanding! 

@Bella  and @ElianaC I have been following up with Udemy Policy Team everyday over email, however they are not responding.

that's serious, let us know reason for banning your courses @NavidutTauh054 

Udemy team isn't responding to my emails

Udemy team isn't responding to my emails. I have been following up on daily basis...

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @NavidutTauh054 Unfortunately, the community team is unable to help instructors in this matter. Our Policy team is the right team to contact if you have any questions regarding your content or your account's status. Thank you for your understanding! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors