My first completed course💪

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first completed course💪

I've just published my first Udemy course on ChatGPT Mastery: From Novice to AI Interaction Pro. Super excited (and a tad nervous) about it!

I'd love to get your thoughts on it. So, I'm handing out free enrollments for a bit. If you're up for checking it out and sharing some honest feedback, that'd be amazing!

If you are interested please let me know and I will invite you, it's currently in review looking forward to improving my craft!

Already thanks in advance 

Dennis

4 Replies
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DennisDeveloperAi,

Congratulations on publishing your first course! 

I hope your course is very successful for you. The beginning is always a little difficult, but I know that Udemy will be a great platform to teach what you want to convey to your students.

Please feel free to open a conversation here in the community with any questions or thoughts. We are always happy to help! 

David V.

Community Moderator

Hey @DennisDeveloperAi 

Congratulations! I hope your course is successful for you. 

Thankyou!
https://www.udemy.com/course/compact-chatgpt-mastery-from-novice-to-ai-interaction-pro/?couponCode=F...

If you have the time to give feedback it would greatly appreciated, it's free the feedback is more important to me ❤️

@DennisDeveloperAi 

Of course! I will enroll myself in your course it's informative for me. And I will also give you feedback about your course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors