My first course on udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first course on udemy

Hey people!

Here is Simran arya and I am a final year student of bachelor of technology in civil engineering. So basically I want to share my first course on udemy which is going to interesting because I think that I will share the ton of knowledge about mathematics which will makes you in love with mathematics!

That I will sure about that because my experience is to share knowledge with someone who wants to learn new things in this changing era.

I will make you feel that the mathematics is not the subject Its only understanding about what is happening how it works and all about.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Simran851 Welcome to the instructor community! We are happy to see you are interested in sharing your knowledge. You can find useful information for the course creation process here in the community, feel free to jump in any thread here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors