Mymirza here

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Mymirza here

Go to solution

Hi, all Udemy community.

I am a new resource person here with dedicated effort to learn from you all and deliver the best of my part.

Initially, will launch a certification course in Teachers Training. Later on, different courses based upon my expertise of 25 years in teaching and leading team as a school Principal will be added. My whole career is in boarding school and inspired from boarding management skills

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Mymirza Welcome to the community. We are happy to have you here! I hope you can find useful information in the course creation process hereโ€™s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution
4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Mymirza Welcome to the community. We are happy to have you here! I hope you can find useful information in the course creation process hereโ€™s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks

Go to solution

Hi! @Mymirza 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!!๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Thanks for your post!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! God bless you!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi! @Mymirza 

Congratulations for your like!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!