Narrowing down my target students. I need some help, please

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Narrowing down my target students. I need some help, please

Hi,

I need some help in narrowing down my target students.

My subject is "Ancient Indian Techniques for Stress Management"

Appreciate if you could take some time to help me answer these questions:

• Why would you be interested in learning about ancient Indian techniques in Stress Management? What do you want to learn about these techniques?
  • What problem do you have with managing your stress? What are the biggest hassles or challenges you experience with stress management? 
  • Can you give me some examples and context of when you've had problems? When does it occur? How does it affect you? What happens if you don't solve the problem?
  • How will learning about techniques related to stress management help you?
  • Have you tried using other resources? What was good about that? What was missing? What do you think would be the most helpful as you are learning about?
  • How could I be the best instructor possible?

Please share it with your friends and family

Be Happy !

Madhu Nag Shetty

2 Replies

Ancient Indian Techniques are around from many decades in practice and are proven to be the best, learning these techniques of Stress Management will help putting a person exposing to centuries old techniques which are effective and proven in many ways with timely updation. 

KS

You are doing soo good 
I wish you all the very best 

may you be very Successful!

KS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors