Need a feedback for my first video 🙏

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a feedback for my first video 🙏

Hello Everyone! 

I am really happy to be a part of your community, this is my first post & I have just made my first video which I have sent for feedback, but I am not sure when I will get a response especially that we are in weekend, I am bit in hurry to finish this course for personal reasons, if anyone can give me a feedback to start recording the lectures I will really appreciate it

https://youtu.be/OZswTKuOUDs

6 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @AbderDouara890 

I checked the link you mentioned. The video has been removed from YouTube.  Please check and resubmit so the community can review.

Thanks!

AnupShukla
Community Champion

@AbderDouara890 

Nice work. Video is good. Record it in the HD resolution (1080p). Reduce the echo slightly. 

Rest all is ok. I think you're good to go. Dont forget to send your test video to Udemy for more detailed feedback; if the team has any suggestion, they will notify you. Send your test video here 

All the best!

Thank you @AnupShukla, was really helpful, I will try to work the aspects you've mentioned 🙂

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Glad it helped!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!