Need help about Tax documentation process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help about Tax documentation process

Go to solution

Hii guyz I am kunal . Instructor from India . guyz I already filed my Ta documentation form given  udemy . But still it not showing it into the payment approve state . I may be 20 Hours before I was Filled that tax documentation W-8BEN form . & how to transfer the payment to Paypal . can you please explain . Help me . Because here no one is going to help by udemy . I was confused that is I can able to received my sallary or not . 

Thank You  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Once you submit the tax document, the Udemy team will review same and you will get a confirmation email. Don't worry about tax, the Udemy team will help you.

Regarding payment - Udemy will send a payment every next month on the date 7th or 8th.

You can find your next payment information on the Revenue Report page.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Ramesh Fadatare
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Once you submit the tax document, the Udemy team will review same and you will get a confirmation email. Don't worry about tax, the Udemy team will help you.

Regarding payment - Udemy will send a payment every next month on the date 7th or 8th.

You can find your next payment information on the Revenue Report page.

Go to solution

Question:  Can Udemy help you with tax situation, or your local authority?  Between either one they should answer your question.  If the problem is between is between India and US tax code your local tax authority should be able to help.

Dr. Troy Walls

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @KunalRajend564, thank you for reaching out, rest assured that we will help in the best way that we can!

@Ramesh Fadatare is correct here - the Instructor Support team will assist you with the process of submitting the form (which you can learn more about in this help doc), and provide any updates regarding the status of it. 

Once your documents have been reviewed and approved by Comply Exchange, and your withholding tax rate has been confirmed, your withholding tax status will be changed to Active. This review typically takes a few days. If you don’t see a change to your Withholding Tax Status within 5 business days, please contact Instructor Support.

Please note, however, that Udemy is unable to provide tax advice, so for any further questions, we recommend that you consult with a tax advisor to ensure you’re using the right form and entering the information correctly, or to understand your individual tax responsibilities for the income received from Udemy.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors