Need help in account verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in account verification

Go to solution

Hi. This is Rahul. I am from India. I created my first course and at the time of submitting. It prompt for verficiation.  I got the alternate method to mail a video to them I did that on 9th June. Its been 5 days and no reply from the udemy team. And I am getting notified that my account will be deleted ny 15th June if not verified. Please help me in this.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Rahul404 Please don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi @Rahul404 Don't worry i encountered the same problem then i reached out to support@udemy.con and also raised a ticket on udemy help page and i got resolved of this issue within the next two days. 

Amd they won't remove your account they are taking time because of many factors.

All the Very best to you !

KS

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Rahul404 Please don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you !

Go to solution

Hi @Rahul404 Don't worry i encountered the same problem then i reached out to support@udemy.con and also raised a ticket on udemy help page and i got resolved of this issue within the next two days. 

Amd they won't remove your account they are taking time because of many factors.

All the Very best to you !

KS

Go to solution

Oo....then its cool.. ..Thanks !!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors