Need help with organization and instructor account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with organization and instructor account

Hello, if someone can help me with this:

I want to create my organization's account on Udemy where multiple instructors will deliver multiple programmes. I want to know :

Do I create the organization account first as a normal account and then create instructor account? or what is the process that should be followed? Also, the payment for all the courses should land in the payment account of organization. How can I achieve this with multiple instructors. Any one who can help.

2 Replies
Leonor C.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @marutipandey 

Happy to help! I would recommend you to create a Udemy profile with the name of your company first. Next, you can create your instructor account uder this profile. 

Regarding payments, you can either receive 100% of the revenues under the account associated to this profile or you can add co-instrcutors for each course and you can direct the percentage of each revenue you would like each co-instrcutor to receive. For more information on co-instrcutors and how to add them and managing revenue percentage please refer to this page

Best of luck and kind regards!

Leonor

Udemy community team

Thanks @Leonor C. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors