Need some confidence

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some confidence

I would like to get some confidence to start creating my course. Its my first time creating cources. I have only taught up untill now.

I hope I will get some support here 

6 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MithMithun604  Welcome to the community!  This page is full of information about teaching on Udemy.

Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contain at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures.

Here are some great resources regarding course creation:

Course Quality Checklist

Teaching Center

Udemy Insights Courses

Wistia Course Creation Compilation

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna 

Hi

I didn't sell any on my first week, does anyone can help?

Thanks

Vivian

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @VivianChang939 I'm very sorry to hear you're having a rough time here! You might want to take a look at this great thread where instructors shared some marketing tips: https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435

Good luck!

Mery Mejia

Community Moderator

Thanks for sharing the great article. Be patient ! Yes.

Hi-Yes Study as much as you can about how to Create your Course here! Good information from Eliana...it takes a while then it suddenly Clicks! The more Courses you make the Better you get at putting those Courses together-Udemy has also made it so Easy to Create a Course! The Best of Luck K

Hi MithMuthun,

I've got 1 course on Udemy so still quite new to it. I only ever taught in front of students

before this so a little bit of adapting required. I'm working on my second course now and

really enjoying it because of what I learned from making the first one.

Enjoy the journey and best of luck

Liam

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!