Need some help !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some help !

Hello folks , how are you guys doing ! i am shubham , a new educator on udemy from india . Since a long time , i have been using udemy for educational purposes . I have a keen nature to learn things and this platform has helped me a lot in acheiving that. i think , this thing has motivated me to get along onto this platform and help others like me to get educated on various topics which i am good at . 

SInce , i am creating my very first course , I have no idea how to get started . i will highly appreciate any help form your end . I feel really nervous shooting videos and often get fumbled up . Also do tell , how to get the camera setup , mic setup & various other things to get started with . 

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ShubhamGupta01 Welcome to the community! You should check out this great post by your fellow instructor, Massimiliano, that includes a list of his recommended instructor resources and here is a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Hope this helps! 

Eliana Cerna 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors