New Course Price

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Course Price

Go to solution

My course has just been publsihed - can I revise (up/ down) the price? When, How?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @uhammadHas135, 

You can change your course price to increase or decrease it according to our price tier matrix. To do this:

1. Navigate to the course management page (steps on how to can be viewed here).
  2. Click Pricing on the left-hand side. The minimum and maximum base prices you can set for courses are also listed in our global price matrix.
  3. Select the price you wish to set and click Save.

Please bear in mind that, if you are part of the Udemy Deals program, your course's list price will be optimized by Udemy for participation in the marketplace promotions.

For more information, check out the article Instructors: How to Set The Price of Your Course

I hope this helps! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @uhammadHas135, 

You can change your course price to increase or decrease it according to our price tier matrix. To do this:

1. Navigate to the course management page (steps on how to can be viewed here).
  2. Click Pricing on the left-hand side. The minimum and maximum base prices you can set for courses are also listed in our global price matrix.
  3. Select the price you wish to set and click Save.

Please bear in mind that, if you are part of the Udemy Deals program, your course's list price will be optimized by Udemy for participation in the marketplace promotions.

For more information, check out the article Instructors: How to Set The Price of Your Course

I hope this helps! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors