New Teacher

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Teacher

Hi my name is Amanda Greenough.

I'll be working on my first course. I feel drawn to do a Money class and a Inner Child Healing Class. 

10 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AmethystPanda13, welcome to the community!

I'm so happy to hear that you are working on your first course! How is the course creation process going for you? 🙂

Good just trying to figure out how to upload videos now 

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice @AmethystPanda13, we have a few help articles if you'd like more information about how to upload videos:

If you still need help, feel free to reach out to us or directly to our Instructor Support team here. We're always happy to help!  🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

@AmethystPanda13

I have a complete tutorial / walkthrough on YouTube - https://youtu.be/mkoMV1f-kAE

I hope this helps you launch your first course.

In case you need any further help, feel free to reach out.

Thank You

Salil Dhawan

Hi there, I am an energy healer slash martial arts teacher and definitely an inner child healing course sounds like a great topic.  I am working on my first course as well on kicking.  Good luck and welcome! 

Hi Bella, I have a specific question about the course set up.  How do I attached videos to its corresponding lesson and what is the minimum of footage to upload? The reason why I'm asking is that I tried to submit the course and it says is not ready yet.  The message says, "you don't have the sufficient amount of video uploaded" or something like that.  Can you help me please?

Sensei Lopez

SharonRamel
Community Champion

Hello @Sensei Lopez if you enrol is and complete Udemys excellent course creation courses your questions will be answered. There are also other free courses on course creation from some of our top instructors - I suggest you complete at least one of them to complete the official courses by Udemy.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Sensei Lopez

Our minimum requirements for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. You can click here to learn how Udemy calculates the course length and understand it better. To learn more about all the requirements when creating your course, please read this article

If you continue to receive an error message, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team here.

Also, here's how you can add sections, lectures, and video content to your course. As Sharon suggested, it's a good idea to watch Udemy's official course on How to Create an Online Course for more tips and best practices to get started.

Let me know if you need anything else! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Salil Dhawan
Community Champion

Hi Sensei

I have create a complete tutorial https://youtu.be/mkoMV1f-kAE

You can use that to understand how to be ready to launch the first course.

Thank You

Salil Dhawan

Thank you Salil for your help! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors