New To The Group!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New To The Group!

Go to solution

Hey, there I want to upload Real Estate courses, and I am debating on whether making a video or animated video would be more beneficial. I have no issues making a video, recording, editing and so forth, but then making a slide show I feel like an animated video is alotttt of work compared to recording and doing a slide show mix 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

That effort that needs to be made to create the videos with slideshows or an animated video is worth it, since the students value it very much and it allows your course to be great

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AlvaroChirou
Community Champion

Go to solution

That effort that needs to be made to create the videos with slideshows or an animated video is worth it, since the students value it very much and it allows your course to be great

Álvaro Chirou.
Technology Expert
DeniseFletcher
Community Champion

Go to solution

@MiltianaH007I think a combination of different types of video are good for keeping students engaged so some headshot videos mixed with talking over slides and images are a common mix successful instructors use. So yes add some animation videos in but probably not all the videos....for me personally less animation is better. But every student is different. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors