New to Udemy and just published my first course!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New to Udemy and just published my first course!

I'm excited to be launching my first course on Udemy titled "Building a High-Performing In-House Creative Team". It's a very specific niche workshop for managing in-house creative teams with a lot of rich content. The course was designed to help managers design a team that can meet the high demands of in-house clients by streamlining creative operations. Any advice on how to reach the right audience? I'm excited to learn from the pros on this forum! Appreciate any guidance. Be well. 

3 Replies

Hi! @creativeleader 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Congratulations for your first course!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @creativeleader Congratulations on completing your course! We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there. You can find useful information about marketing your course here https://community.udemy.com/t5/Marketing/How-can-I-market-my-course/m-p/435 

Also, you can use the search bar tool where you can find great posts with useful information. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi! @ElianaC 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Congratulations for your help and support!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors