New topic and new course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New topic and new course

Go to solution

Hello, dear instructors!
I`m new here and as you know everything is strange and unique for me. Please, advise me about next: I have a completely new topic for the completely new course. There are no more than 10 or 15 colleges all around the world in my expertise. So the question is: How to make my course populate? How to push people to look for courses which they don`t know exist? 🙂

Thanks a lot in advance!

What I did is:
- to send coupons to my network of partners and students;
- to post in social medias info and link to the course;
- to post in messenger groups and channels too.
🙂

Dr. Martin
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Thank you, @Mafer R!
Yes, I`m part of promotional agreements. 
I`m so excited to start my own course here at Udemy. I started yesterday and I have MY FIRST STUDENT!!!! On my first day. He comes from my groups on Facebook when I`m a member. 

So I hope people will find my course helpful. I`m starting now Part 2. 🙂

One more time thanks, Maria R!
🙂

Dr. Martin

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Dr. Martin Karnolsky Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here! It'll be interesting to see what other instructors have to say, In the meantime, I found this post, in which one of the community champion instructors shared tips on marketing your course.

Furthermore, you can opt into Udemy Deals and Promotional Agreements, which allow Udemy to optimize the list price of your course across multiple markets around the globe and offer your courses at a discount. You can find more information here.

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

Go to solution

Thank you, @Mafer R!
Yes, I`m part of promotional agreements. 
I`m so excited to start my own course here at Udemy. I started yesterday and I have MY FIRST STUDENT!!!! On my first day. He comes from my groups on Facebook when I`m a member. 

So I hope people will find my course helpful. I`m starting now Part 2. 🙂

One more time thanks, Maria R!
🙂

Dr. Martin

Go to solution

Wow, congratulations; that's amazing!😎

Best of luck!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors