Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie here

Go to solution

Hello can anyone guide me how I can start teaching in udemy 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hello Saad. What do you think your top 3 hardest challenges are when it comes to online teaching and what do you think could stop you from success? I need more information from you so I can set you on the right track.
/

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hello Saad. What do you think your top 3 hardest challenges are when it comes to online teaching and what do you think could stop you from success? I need more information from you so I can set you on the right track.
/

- Filip is founder of www.teachermethod.com, 1-on-1 mentorship program dedicated to teach you how to create and sell exceptional Udemy courses

Go to solution

Brother my 3 most challenging things are 1st is " how can I fear fully teach peoples  " 2nd " Is what topics " 3rd is how long it takes to be successful. 

Go to solution

Hi @SaadIsmail.co , 

Welcome to the community! Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. 

We have a lot of great content to help you create an awesome course. Here are just a few of our most popular posts that can help you get started:

And here’s a great roundup of free & paid resources and a compilation of top posts on creating your course.

Thanks for helping out as well @FilipK !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!