Nice to be here with you Udemy Instructors (and Instructors-to-be)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice to be here with you Udemy Instructors (and Instructors-to-be)

Go to solution

Hello Udemy community!

I'm happy to be here and just wanted to introduce myself. My goal is to create a course by April 1, 2019.

I'm currently in Hawaii getting ready for a book talk/book signing I'm doing tonight so I need to make this quick but just wanted to check in with all of you.

Welcome to you all and I look forward to connecting with you here,

Kristin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @KristinMorrison, you can try reaching out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Also, for tips on how to create a great promo video click here.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

Very nice to meet you, Kristin! What's your course about?

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi Abbie, thanks for your note and sorry I just now saw it.

I'll be creating a "how to" course for pet business owners. Looking forward to beginning the course creation journey starting tomorrow.

I look forward to diving into the tips and tools on this site. Thank you!

~ Kristin

Go to solution

That's pretty awesome, @KristinMorrison! We wish you all the best in the process. Let us know if we can help! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi Abbie, I just posted looking for a Udemy coach to hire to help me get my course out of my head and into the Udemy world. Are you available as a coach or know someone great who could help me? Please message me privately if so. 🙂

Go to solution

HI @Abbie , I'm trying to figure out how to email a Udemy person who is in charge of instructors and/or Udemy info?

Two questions:

1) I signed up for the 30 day emails from Udemy a month or so ago to create a course in 30 days but alas I deleted the email by accident before I reviewed them and want to get them again, if possible.

2) Also, wanted to to be guided on where to find the information from Udemy on how to create a good promo video. I watched it before and now that I'm ready to create it, I wanted to watch it again and can't find it.

Thank you!

Kristin

Go to solution

Hey @KristinMorrison, you can try reaching out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Also, for tips on how to create a great promo video click here.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks much! ~Kristin

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors