Nice to be here with you Udemy Instructors (and Instructors-to-be)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice to be here with you Udemy Instructors (and Instructors-to-be)

Go to solution

Hello Udemy community!

I'm happy to be here and just wanted to introduce myself. My goal is to create a course by April 1, 2019.

I'm currently in Hawaii getting ready for a book talk/book signing I'm doing tonight so I need to make this quick but just wanted to check in with all of you.

Welcome to you all and I look forward to connecting with you here,

Kristin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @KristinMorrison, you can try reaching out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Also, for tips on how to create a great promo video click here.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

Very nice to meet you, Kristin! What's your course about?

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi Abbie, thanks for your note and sorry I just now saw it.

I'll be creating a "how to" course for pet business owners. Looking forward to beginning the course creation journey starting tomorrow.

I look forward to diving into the tips and tools on this site. Thank you!

~ Kristin

Go to solution

That's pretty awesome, @KristinMorrison! We wish you all the best in the process. Let us know if we can help! Smiley Very Happy

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi Abbie, I just posted looking for a Udemy coach to hire to help me get my course out of my head and into the Udemy world. Are you available as a coach or know someone great who could help me? Please message me privately if so. 🙂

Go to solution

HI @Abbie , I'm trying to figure out how to email a Udemy person who is in charge of instructors and/or Udemy info?

Two questions:

1) I signed up for the 30 day emails from Udemy a month or so ago to create a course in 30 days but alas I deleted the email by accident before I reviewed them and want to get them again, if possible.

2) Also, wanted to to be guided on where to find the information from Udemy on how to create a good promo video. I watched it before and now that I'm ready to create it, I wanted to watch it again and can't find it.

Thank you!

Kristin

Go to solution

Hey @KristinMorrison, you can try reaching out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Also, for tips on how to create a great promo video click here.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thanks much! ~Kristin

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!