No much Revenues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No much Revenues

Hi everyone, I've been in udemy since 5 months and created and posted 3 courses till then but not getting revenues, I created several courses tried marketing those on platforms like Telegram, LinkedIn, YouTube etc even creating coupons but nothing comes out of it. While on making my course on free I'm getting enrollments but on revenues its still a struggle. Can anyone suggest something?

1 Reply

I'd recommend performing some competitor analysis, since you're courses are very short at 1 and 2.5 hours in very highly competitive categories with lots of excellent, comprehensive and lengthy courses.

I'd also look for ways to improve your audio, as your courses would benefit greatly from better audio, meaning better a microphone with clear audio, consistent audio levels, and no crackling noise.

Also, search the instructor community forums regarding free coupons; you'll find that using free coupons isn't a recommended way to gain traction, as most enrollments are bots and students who have not intention of ever paying for a course.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors