Not able to complete verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to complete verification

Hi I'm from India and following the alternate way of verification. I have uploaded my Govt ID and after that the photo verification is not getting completed. Please help me on this.

Nayantara Mondal
Salesforce Solution Architech
4 Replies

Hi @NayantaraMondalIndia , please reach out to verification@udemy.com, the team will be glad to help!

Hi Maria,

Do you know how much time this team takes to resolve it as I have sent it yesterday but no answer yet.

@MariaG wrote:

Hi @NayantaraMondalIndia , please reach out to verification@udemy.com, the team will be glad to help!

Nayantara Mondal

It is been two days and yet not resolved. I really need to do that quickly as I have to publish it before 16

@NayantaraMondalIndia wrote:

Hi I'm from India and following the alternate way of verification. I have uploaded my Govt ID and after that the photo verification is not getting completed. Please help me on this.

th.

Nayantara Mondal

Hi @NayantaraMondalIndia This process can take up to 3 days to be approved to be able to see the status of your process the best thing to do is follow up with the team in charge at  verification@udemy.com. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!