Payoneer Account is not connected

Options

I have linked my Payoneer account with Udemy and at payoneer end Udemy is showing as funding source.

But at Udemy end its not activated yet. Refer the below screenshot.

Screenshot_2.JPG

Have contacted Payoneer multiple times and they confirmed everything is fine at their end and blaming Udemy for this.

Screenshot_4.JPG

Any one faced this issue and know the solution?

Thanks!

Comments

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hi, @SR19 I'm very sorry for the inconvenience while setting up your account. At this time you need to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com they will be able to provide you with further details on how you can proceed on this case.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator

• SharonRamel
    SharonRamel Posts: 1,308 Community Champion rank
    Options

Hi @SR19
    - I had a slight issue with this - it said I was verified at both ends. However, within Payoneer, I found a verification tab under settings that I had not clicked. I had spoken to them - I was told my account was good to go - but it wasn't. I had uploaded the forms of id - but there was another box to tick that was needed.

Hope this helps you

Screen Shot 2021-11-13 at 3.11.51 pm.png

• Same issue. I opned a case at Udemy support, they said "sorry it seems we have a problem connecting to PAyoneer, I'll put your case on hold until we have updates"....this was 11 days ago and still no news

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hi @claudio.rodriguez@calidadargentina.com yes, there is an ongoing issue with Payoneer and the team is working out to get a solution for it. We thank you for your patience in this matter.

• SR19
    SR19 Posts: 3
    Options

Thanks @SharonRamel

Yes I went to verification center and added id prove and updated address.

Can you please let me know what box you are talking about, which I need to tick

Thanks

• SharonRamel
    SharonRamel Posts: 1,308 Community Champion rank
    Options

The Verification Centre as shown above (box-ticking is just a generic term for 'things to do) - as you said you had to ad ID proof - I was also missing that. I got paid this month with Payoneer as usual.

• SR19
    SR19 Posts: 3
    Options

Hi @claudio.rodriguez@calidadargentina.com

Any luck? Did you tried with Paypal?