Payout Method Selection

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payout Method Selection

Dear fellow instructors,

Udemy offers 2 types of payment methods as Paypal and Payoneer! I have both!

At first, I used Paypal account to connect Udemy because I want to separate income from Amazon and Udemy with 2 different digital wallets. However, Now I tried to learn more about the payment due and the type of payment method. I realized that there were only articles of Payoneer method without any articles related to Paypal.

So my questions are:

1. Whether Udemy prioritized Payoneer v/s Paypal?

2. Which payment method should I use in Udemy platform?

3. Is there any difference between 2 service providers in terms of transaction fee or the duration?

Thanks and best regards

Ryan Holmes

2 Replies
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

PayPal is the cheapest option. On these type of platforms, you'll always find more info about Payoneer simply because PayPal doesn't offer their service everywhere, while Payoneer covers all those other countries. If you have PayPal, just use that, it's cheaper and offers better integration with your current account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook

Thanks for your answer. It's really useful to me!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors