Paypal Payment Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Payment Issue

I received mail from paypal as follow:

Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre.

Please provide the missing information by 6 September 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender. 

But I can't see anything in Resolution Centre. I already have verified account, email and PAN. 

Anyone please help me to solve this issue. 

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KetanPatil073, since this message is coming directly from Paypal, I recommend contacting PayPal Support so they can help you with the next steps. If you need, you can also contact our Instructor Support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com and they will be happy to help!

We also have a guide on how to connect your Paypal account with your Udemy account here for your reference.

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors