Perplexed about my course i have made

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perplexed about my course i have made

Hell everyone .i am new to this community.I have made a course based on the reading of different self    help books .Can  I post that content here or not .I mean is there any chance that it will be marked as plagiarism.Please help me .Thank you all in advance

1 Reply

Hey @SandeepKatt386, if you think that the material that you are using might be infringing upon somebody else's idea or content, we would suggest not including it in your course. The easiest way to check whether it is ok for you to use somebody else's content in your course is to contact them directly and ask for their permission.

Ultimately, Udemy cannot advise on any copyright issue and takes no responsibility for the material that you place on our platform. Remember that you retain the rights to all of the content that you place on Udemy and that we are simply the platform through which you deliver that material.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors