Photo Editing and Graphic Designing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Editing and Graphic Designing

Go to solution

Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing good. I am new here and just released my course and luckily it was approved by Udemy. I would like to hear suggestions from instructors that have learned how to turn results in favor. Kindly leave your honest remarks in reply to this post.

Wish you all best of luck.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @YaduallahY-Fi  Welcome to our instructor community!

Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to start asking questions and sharing your knowledge and expertise. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Be sure to bookmark this community link so you can easily join the conversation again!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @YaduallahY-Fi  Welcome to our instructor community!

Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to start asking questions and sharing your knowledge and expertise. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Be sure to bookmark this community link so you can easily join the conversation again!

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Hi Eliana,

I would love to join the post publish instructor club to learn marketing and management of my course. But first let me read these conversation that you have reffered.

I am really thankful for your promt response and recommendations. Have a wonderful time over there.

Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors