Physiology and pharmacology

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Physiology and pharmacology

Hi, I am practicing MBBS doctor from last 7 yrs. I am new to Udemy and wanted to start teaching students from  medical science subjects like microbiology, pharmacology, pathology , physiology, Nutrition

Please feel free to share your views and ideas, and give your 2 cents. I would be glad to receive advice from experimented online instructors. Feel free to answer me, I will answer back as soon as I can. Thanks in advance. 

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @drgauri1109, thanks for sharing a little bit about you! We're glad to have you join us in the community. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

I hope other instructors will see your post and respond, but you can also check out our Stories & Milestones page to read inspirational stories from experienced instructors.

Welcome aboard!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Thanks Bella for replying! Hoping to get connected with other instructors related to my subjects. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors