Please help. I have no idea why this doesnt work?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help. I have no idea why this doesnt work?

Go to solution

Hey there everyone.

I received this message below to fix the problems  which I totally agree with however when I go to the preview tab that I have to physically move to switch off, a little white circle appears with a line through it much like the red no smoking sign.

I have activated another video for preview however I cannot switch the first one off and thus my whole course waits in limbo. The caption underneath is from Udemy.

Can someone let me know what  I can do to fix this.?

From Udemy

Hello there, we noticed that in your preview video you have a clip in which you are showering. We can accept that, however, you will need to disable the preview on that lecture and use a different lecture as a preview that it does not show you showering. You can use any other lecture except the on you are showering.

Once you have made the changes, we will approve your course.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

The first video is always on for a preview. you can change the video from the first lecture and add the video that you want to preview as the first lecture. hope it will work. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

The first video is always on for a preview. you can change the video from the first lecture and add the video that you want to preview as the first lecture. hope it will work. 

Go to solution

The problem is that my course runs in that order. Wont that change and completely confuse the issuse.

Surely there is a way of unlocking the preview so that one of the other cources is previewed first. 

Or 

If i load the other ones in front so that i can choose them as the preview can i shut them off as the course structure may be affected

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors