Please help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

Hey everyone. I've uploaded my first course, however for some reason the times on all of the lectures say 30 minutes which is the time for the whole course, not the individual lectures and sections. Does anyone have any experienceScreenshot (54).png with this happening? If so can you please let me know where I went wrong. By this happeneing it's calculating that my cousrse is 27 hours long which is not the case. It's only 30 minutes long. I have read the article about the mashup videos and everything a million times and I am not seeing a solution for this issue. Thank you

1 Reply
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

That is a technical glitch, I suppose the best thing you can do is to contact support by sending an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors