Product Sourcing website in Chinese language; explained to outside world

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Sourcing website in Chinese language; explained to outside world

Hello everyone, I am a student in China while living and studying there I get to know about the import/export business.

China is a leading manufacturer country and almost every wholesaler done 'Product Sourcing' from Alibaba.com.  I wanted to make a course on a very similar website for product sourcing which is very popular among amazon sellers and traders. Even the website is in the Chinese language but users still use it with the help of google translate. After talking with many users. I get to the point, they have a lack of knowledge about the website. No one has talked about its full potential. The website layout is in Chinese so I will speak English and explain the website navigation and functions.

I’ve dissected the website into parts and according to its functionality. How to proceed with it?

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sohaib Amjad We are happy to hear you are interested in becoming an instructor. You can create a course on any topic as long they are not part of the restricted topics. 

However, I'll recommend you to reach out to our Trust & Safety team and provide all these details so they can determine if you are able to create a course using the name of the website you are referring to. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!