Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Promo video: some context needed

Go to solution

Hi all,

What's the context in which the Promo Video is presented to a prospective student? I visited a lot of courses, but I see the free videos part of the courses, not the promo. To be sure I nailed mine I need to know in which context is presented: any pointers?

Thank you!

Pino

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @Pino, this is exactly the place to find it! Some instructors decide not to create a promo video, which is why you only see their free previews (we always have at least 10 min of video content available for potential students). If the instructor has a promo video, however, students will see it first while previewing the course.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Ok, I just found out by previewing my course: the promo video is positioned on top of the free videos.

@Udemy: any other place where it's shown?

~Pino

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Udemy profile - Camtasia 2020 Certified Voyager and Explorer - My LinkedIn - My Facebook

Go to solution

Hi @Pino, this is exactly the place to find it! Some instructors decide not to create a promo video, which is why you only see their free previews (we always have at least 10 min of video content available for potential students). If the instructor has a promo video, however, students will see it first while previewing the course.

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
Pino
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution

Thank you 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors