Promotional Free Coupon Usage

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Free Coupon Usage

Hi all,

Nice to meet you all. I am trying to make my first video course here, and there are some question about free usage utilization :

1. Are there any limit about free coupon per course or per month ?

2.In case there are some of my local friends would like to join my course, is it possible if he pays me in offline, and I just give him the free coupon ? Does it violates any rules ?

Thank you

3 Replies

1. You can create 3 coupons every month for each course (free or not-free combined). This means you can create 3 free coupons per month per course that can be redeemed for 5 days with a limit of 1000 redemptions. At best, your free coupons will last 15 days of a month.

2. It doesn't I believe break any rule, but it is certainly not recommended process. Don't use Udemy's mail or other communication systems (apart from promotional emails) to share the coupons with your friends. That violates some policies. However, you can do it in a better way. Udemy has some promotional coupons as well where you can set the price and share it with your friends. The payment happens via Udemy and you get to keep 97% while also using a recommended method of doing so.

Thanks for you advise Rudranil,

Just to clarify, so what are the ways to distribute coupons to people outside of udemy ?

Is normal email or linkedin/instagram advertising allowed ?

Thank you

Hey Teguh Diyanto

You can submit your free coupons to 100oFFDeal. 100oFFDeal is a website Known for free Udemy courses, We share free Udemy coupons with our users on daily basis.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors