Promotional Video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Video

Go to solution

Hello, 

I would like to know if I'm able to change/update my promotional video once I upload the course? 

Cheers, 

Aws

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AwsAmro408,

Thanks for reaching out. I am happy to assist you with your inquiry about updating promotional videos.

Yes, you can update your promotional video, you can check this article for more information on how to add the promotional video. 

I am here if anything else!

David V.

Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 Replies
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @AwsAmro408,

Thanks for reaching out. I am happy to assist you with your inquiry about updating promotional videos.

Yes, you can update your promotional video, you can check this article for more information on how to add the promotional video. 

I am here if anything else!

David V.

Community Moderator

Go to solution

Thank you @DavidV.  Follow up question please. Is there a limit in minutes to the promotional video?

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @AwsAmro408,

Sorry for being a bit late here 😃

No, there is no time limit for the promo video, however, we recommend keeping it

under 2 minutes. Please check out our promo video guide here

I wish you a lovely weekend! Please let us know if you have additional questions. 

Go to solution

Heya AwsAmro408,

You should be able to swap out your instructional video any time... I regularly review mine to see if they need updating, or after I've learned something new in editing to make them stronger.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors