Publishing a course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing a course

Go to solution

Hey guys....just a quick question. Do I need to add a video to each section of my course to be published? I was just told that I’d need at least 5 lectures and videos (30mins+) added to each lecture. Currently, I have over 20+ lectures and videos over 30 min segmented in sections.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Gotcha. I don't think there is a minimum number of lectures per section but there is a minimum for the entire course. With 20+ lectures, you should be good to go, regardless of how you split them inside each section. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

You can create as many or as few sections as you want. I do not recommend you only create a course with 30 minutes, students likely won't be interested in paying $10 just for 30 minutes. What is your topic? 

Go to solution

Trading stocks, currencies...etc. I needed to know if I can be published with the aforementioned details...

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

Gotcha. I don't think there is a minimum number of lectures per section but there is a minimum for the entire course. With 20+ lectures, you should be good to go, regardless of how you split them inside each section. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors