Quality Review Process: notice on wait times

Options

Comments

• KaziHarun682
    Options

Hi! @MillerEducation

Congratulations for your like!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• kirstigwynn
    Options

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Just wanted to let everyone know what kind of wait times I saw as it's nice to know what to expect:

I submitted my test video on 8th April and received feedback on 21st April (7 business days).

I submitted my first course on 14th April and it was reviewed late on the 23rd April (7.5 business days).

Thank you to the Udemy team working hard in these busy times and good luck to everyone putting courses out there.

• KaziHarun682
    Options

Hi! @kirstigwynn

Congratulations for your like!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Hi @Abbie
    is the Quality Review Process still trending 5 days? I submitted mine on the 21st, still in Review, could someone update us to let us know how long it took to get reviews done? thanks in advance!

• astroengineer
    Options

@AdnanKhawaja
    I think the review will be completed in 5 business days. I got it reviewed on the 5th business day. Since today and tomorrow are weekends. I hope yours will be approved by Monday. Stay positive!

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Hello YennyLee-Bridal, from what I have seen (Im also a new instructor) but once you're done recording, you would submit your viedoes for Review, I do not think its automatic, others can confirm. You can keep visiting your instructor page to see the status if it has gone live or not.

Thansk!

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Thanks @astroengineer
    ! this is my first course, looking forward to many more :)

• YennyLee-Bridal
    Options

Hi Adnan,

Thank yiu for replying. I just received email verification. And still working on submitting review. Wish me luck ya. And for you too. Cheers,

Yenny

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Thats great news! all the best @YennyLee-Bridal
    !

• KaziHarun682
    Options

Hi! @AdnanKhawaja

Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! Thanks for your feedback!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• KaziHarun682
    Options

Hi! @astroengineer

Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! Congratulations for your help and support to feedback!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

• Devora719
    Options

The thing is - in these times it is more important to get published quickly especially because of influx of online students because of the COVID-19.. It may be to the company's advantage to add more reviewers at this time and collect more %..

Thank you

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

True, looking forward

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Hi @astroengineer
    , if you dont mind, what date did you submited for review? I did mine on the 21st, trying to see if I shall count the 21st in or not, thanks in advance

• astroengineer
    Options

@AdnanKhawaja
    I submitted my two courses on 17th April 08.30 PM IST. Both of these courses are approved on 24th 12.50 AM IST. It is 7 total days or 5 business days.

I hope this helps.

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Thanks @astroengineer
    ! so today is my 5th business day! wish me luck!

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

@Abbie
    Happy Monday! are we still trending 5 business days for reviews? I have got my course that I submitted for review and it has been 5 business days today, thanks!

• Abbie
    Abbie Posts: 3,191 researcher rank
    Options

Happy Monday, @AdnanKhawaja
    ! Yes, turnaround times for review processes are still approximately 5-6 days.

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Thank you!

@Abbie
    wrote:

Happy Monday, @AdnanKhawaja
    ! Yes, turnaround times for review processes are still approximately 5-6 days.

• KaziHarun682
    Options

Hi! @Abbie

Congratulations for your Information.

Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

I am trying to again for again. But I can't aploaded image to profile logo. I don't understand what is problems? Your given link don't activities. Showing Responds cod 0.But I am trying to again and will be trying. Please, help and support me for aploaded image to profile logo. And helps me on post. Thanks!!! ๐ŸŒน

• AmirMagdy458
    Options

Hi Abbie i submitted my video courses now since 10 days and no reply and they are still in the review process i think this is too much and not acceptable ofcourse there is something wrong .

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,227 Udemy rank
    Options

Hi @AmirMagdy458
    We really understand you have been waiting to get your course reviewed. Please know that the reviews are answered in the order they get them. Once your request is next, you'll be hearing from them.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

FYI 6th business days today :(

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Hi @Abbie
    are we still trending 5-6 days for review? I am on business day 6 today, and no news yet, I am excited to see a go live email soon, thanks!

• Kashish_Gakkar
    Options

Hi,

This is fine if udemy is taking time to review verification video but it is reflecting on my account that it will be deactivated by May 3rd if my verification doesn't complete.

I am a new instructor and already submitted verification video 2days back.

Could you please help in expediting my verification process or let me know what i can do in this case.

• Abbie
    Abbie Posts: 3,191 researcher rank
    Options

Hi @Kashish_Gakkar
    , don't worry, if we don't get to your request before your verification deadline, we won't remove your account based on that. We appreciate your patience as we work on getting to your submission.

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

@kirstigwynn
    thanks for posting the timeline, I am 6 business days and counting, first time publisher :), this helps alot

• AdnanKhawaja
    Options

Hi @Abbie
    OR @ElianaC
    I have an issue, I have been waiting for 6 business days and mistakenly I updated the privacy on my course and it reset my review date, could someone please help me out, did I loose my spot in the waiting line after waiting all these days? I had no clue it was going to reset the date, thanks

• EmreBengi
    Options

I have also another question. Where do the controllers live? Usa, europe or somewhere else? If we now their country, we can refresh udemy with respect to GMT time differences:)

• TomOphir
    TomOphir Posts: 71 Community Champion rank
    Options

I was wondering about this as I submitted a new course for review on the 22/4 that hasn't been reviewed/approved yet.