Quality Review Process: notice on wait times

Options
123457»

Comments

• MarcoAdda75
    Options

@MinervaSingh66
    Hi and congratulations for submitting a new program. Please consider that this is both a challenging time and the end of the year, with many holidays in the calendar. So it may happen that all the processes slow down.. Please be patience and solicit the instructor support department. All the best wishes. M.

• MinervaSingh66
    Options

Hi @ElianaC
    I did. No one is responding. I devoted a lot of time and effort in creating my course. As a matter of common courtesy, I should get a response and a tentative idea when I can expect my course to go live. None of my previous courses encountered any issues and this one too follows the same format. Now the Instructor Support is not responding. Could you please look into this?

• astroengineer
    Options

@MinervaSingh66
    I can understand your frustration. All instructors would have undergone this situation. I was in the exact situation a month ago. The second course that I launched in Nov was also stuck in review for more than 10 days. I contacted the support team a few times and they finally responded. I would suggest you be patient because that is what is in your control right now. For sure, you will get a reply very soon. All the best

• MinervaSingh66
    Options

Thanks. I will contact them again